The Noble Company of the Rose
The Noble Company of the Rose exists to foster the true ideals of chivalry. Members fulfill their duties to their fellow men through an active practice of the Code of Chivalry and by individual and concerted charitable activities.
Note: This group is not an order of chivalry, nor should any claim to such be countenanced.
- Magister Rosae Bruce A. Metcalf
The members of the Noble Company of the Rose are:
- Luc P. Quinson, MRE
- Jeffrey Mickelson, MRE*
- His Majesty, Simeon, King of the Bulgarians, KCR/hon
- Her Majesty, Margareta, Queen of the Bulgarians, DCR/hon
- Jay C. Bennett, KCR
- Her Serene Highness, Crista, Princess zur Lippe, DCR/hon
- Cdr. Pierre J. Ringwald, KCR*
- John E. Bennett II, KCR.
- Dr. Richard Andriano-Moore, KCR
- Baroness Jessica K. Hartwell, DCR
- Chev. William Bryk, KCR
- Rev. Dom Julian von Duerbeck, KCR*
- Dr. Joe C. Rudé, KCR
- Maj. Gen. Oliver L. Peacock, Jr., KCR
- Dr. Duke Nordlinger Stern, KCR
- Charles Bryant-Abraham, KCR
- Rebecca A.K. Stern, DCR
- Bruce A. Metcalf, KCR
- Raja Muda Edward Thiravej Ploysongsang, KCR
- Jean-Paul Gauthier de la Martinière, KCR
- Duncan Ely, MR
* Life Member
This page maintained by the Webmaster in consultation with the Magister Rosae. Last revised 17 March 2021.